SS&C Solutions, Inc. Lawrence, Kansas available positions
Call Us 888.421.4484
CPAs serving clients with forward thinking solutions, timely services, and commitment.
3320 Clinton Parkway Court, Suite 120
Lawrence, KS 66047
How to Apply:
Please email Greg Summers. Attach a PDF of your resume and a cover letter that includes your wage requirements and references.
Or mail resume and cover letter that includes your wage requirements and references to:
SS&C Solutions, Inc.
Attention: Greg Summers
3320 Clinton Parkway Court, Ste 120
Lawrence, KS 66047
Date Posted December 6, 2016
SS&C Solutions, Inc. – Lawrence, KS
SS&C Solutions is looking for an Administrative Assistant for its Lawrence, KS office.
SS&C Solutions, Inc. has a career opportunity created by continuing growth for an Administrative Assistant in our Lawrence office.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to audit, accounting and tax professionals and be responsible primarily for financial statement and tax return processing, preparing reports and proposals, and provide a wide variety of overall office support. Responsibilities will also include providing excellent customer service and to ensure both walk-in customers and callers receive immediate attention.
The right candidate will be:
• Accustomed to a fast-paced, goal-oriented professional environment.
• Punctual, dependable, reliable, flexible.
• Available to work tax season overtime including evenings and weekends.
• Able to demonstrate superior client service skills
• A team player and work independently.
SS&C Solutions, Inc. and Summers, Spencer & Company, P.A. are unique. Our firms’ philosophy is to provide the best atmosphere in which people can create, perform and grow. We believe that the success of a professional service firm is directly related to the caliber and attitudes of the people associated with it - and that is very important to you. It is important because we don’t just look for employees; we look for people who get personal satisfaction from helping others and innovative people with new ideas to bring to the profession.
SS&C is a leading regional accounting services firm and combines the best attributes of national and local firms. As an employee owned accounting firm our employees have a vested interest in the performance of our Company. We offer a superior benefit package including medical/dental & life insurances, Section 125 plan, 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, competitive salary and more.
• Minimum 3 years of recent prior office experience - Required
• Strong, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook - Required
• 2+ years of experience in public accounting strongly preferred
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Self-motivated, high energy and strong work ethic
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to learn and succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Sense of urgency and a continuous improvement mentality.
• Preparation of client and Firm deliverables such as tax returns, proposals, presentations, reports and spreadsheets
• Preparation and distribution of client billing utilizing hours and expense detail in firm management system
• Receptionist duties as assigned
Please send resume, including wage requirements, and references, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate “Resume” in the subject line of the e-mail.
© 2017 SS&C Solutions, Inc. | Topeka, KS | Lawrence, KS | Shawnee, KS | Meriden, KS